ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” Error Fix
If you love to watch movies and shows on television, you would want to know about ShowBox, which is an application that lets you watch your favorite TV content on demand. No matter where you are or what time it is, you can simply have everything on your smartphone. It is extremely useful if you travel a lot and also, there are hordes of other benefits that you get through ShowBox. You don’t have to pay a single penny as all of this is completely free of cost. However, just like any other software or application, ShowBox can land in trouble and you need to know a good solution to fix it. If you are a regular user of the app, you would have noticed the ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” error at times. This is a common error that a lot of people face and this can really stop you from enjoying unlimited free content that you love. Once you get to know how to fix these problems, you can fix them yourself without any additional help.
ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” Error Fix
There are different ways through which you can solve this error and enjoy ShowBox like before. As the app is not on Google Play Store due to some irregularities, there are very limited resources that you will get to seek help through this. Following are some of the things that you can do to get respite from the problem.
Also Download: ShowBox for iPhone and iPad
Solution of ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” Error on Android
Since the app is available for multiple devices, there are different methods which will help you solve the problem. Follow these steps to fix the ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” error in just a few steps on your smartphone.
- The first thing that you need to do after you get this error is to reinstall the ShowBox app. Reinstalling is a simple procedure and you can do it through the ‘apk’ file which you used in the first place.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the ShowBox app in your smartphone. Else, you can download the new version and install it for a seamless experience.
- If this doesn’t solve your problem then you can also try clearing the cache of the existing installed app and see if that works for you.
- Clearing cache is quite simple on an Android smartphone, Go to Settings of your phone and in the installed apps section find where ShowBox is listed.
- Once you click on ShowBox, there will be all the details available to uninstall and force stop the app. You will also find a button to clear the cache for the app.
- Clear the cache and try playing the video again and most probably that would have solved the problem.
- In case the app is still showing ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server”, you can then go to the server option and try another server for the same video. This will most probably start your video and you can enjoy it at convenience.
- These are the proven solutions that the users found useful as it solved most of the errors they were facing including the ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” error.
Solution of ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” Error for PC users
Many people also use ShowBox in their desktop computers. Of course, it offers a better viewing experience on a larger screen. But if you face the ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” error on your PC, then you need to fix the issue in order to enjoy your movies and TV shows. Follow the below steps to enjoy non stop video content.
- Whenever you are stuck with such an issue, the first step that you must take is to reinstall the ShowBox app in your computer. This in most cases will solve the problem and you can resume watching your favorite movies and shows.
- However, the problem may still persist and you need to do something else to fix it. Below steps will guide you how to get things back to normal.
- Start your Android emulator on your PC which will most probably be BlueStacks.
- Click on the Time option in the bottom area of the emulator. Then click on settings and go to the App manager inside it. The functionalities will be similar to that of an Android phone since it is just an emulator.
- Once you get into the App manager, you will find a list of all the apps that you run on your PC.
- Search for ShowBox in the list and there will be an option adjacent to it with a bin icon which will let you delete the app from your system.
- After you press the button, the app will be permanently removed from your PC. Thus, you can now install it again with a fresh start and setup everything again.
- In most cases, this is the perfect solution for ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” error on PC and once you try these things for yourself, the error won’t be existing any more.
Alternative Methods of ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” Error Fix
These above solutions are the perfect fixes for ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” error on most of your devices. However, if you are still facing the same problem after trying these things, make sure you check out the below things in order to ensure everything is proper.
- The ShowBox app must be of the latest version to be able to provide you a seamless experience. If it isn’t, then download the latest version and start using it.
- Restart your device and check if the problem persists. Sometimes, the issue is with your device and not the app. This has been a proven solution for many users.
- Make sure your device matches the system requirements of the ShowBox app. To run the app smoothly, you would need a device that has a minimum of 1.8 Ghz quadcore CPU and at least 1 GB of RAM. This would be the ideal requirements for a device to run your favorite movie shows without any errors.
- If you are using some another device such as Chromecast in order to play videos on ShowBox, the settings might be different and you would need to follow the same techniques in order to get everything back to normal. Restart your Chromecast or reinstall the app again to see if this fixes your problems.
Did it Fix Your Problem?
All the solutions are listed in easy, step-by-step methods which are very simple to follow. No matter what device you use ShowBox in, if the error ShowBox “Video Not Available Try Another Server” pops up, you now know of all the solutions that can be carried out to fix the problem. In case all these methods fail to solve the problem that you are facing or the error still persists, you must then contact the developers of ShowBox and report the problem for a better solution. Chances are that they will help you find a fix to it.